PSSSA Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Contract Administration, Monitoring and Evaluation Engineer Jobs): Recently PSSSA Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 23, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 30, 2022.
PSSSA Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Public Servants Social Security Administration (PSSSA) Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Contract Administration, Monitoring and Evaluation Engineer|
|Opening Date||June 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 30, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
PSSSA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: M.Sc. / B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering, Building engineering, construction management or related fields from recognized university.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5/7 years of working experience for M.sc. and B.SC respectively. minimum of 3years specific experience in the management, Monitoring and evaluation, design and construction supervision, and contract administration of high-rise building projects (2B+G+12 minimum) as a manager/Resident Engineer/contract administrator or supervisor in at least two projects.
- Salary Offer: Negotiable.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Contract Administration, Monitoring and Evaluation Engineer.
- Contact Number: 011-24-05-90.
- Official Website: www.psssa.gov.et
Skills and Special Requirements:
- AutoCAD knowledge and ability to read plans and specs desired.
- Able to manage and direct others on project team.
- Familiarity with project management software toolsand contract type.
- Familiarity of Data analysis and understanding of technical issues.
- Investigating and analyzing complex construction contracts.
- Officer will be ensuring accountability and efficiencies in data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent in building contract Administration.
- Experience in working with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Fluent spoken and written English required.
- Excellent in letter and correspondence writing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, internal to external
- Excellent in BOQ and specification preparation.
- Excellent in report writing and data analysis skills.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with PSSSA Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Application dead line :- 7 working Days from the announcement
Address:-FDRE, Public Servants’ Social Security Administration
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on June 30, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Public Servants Social Security Administration (PSSSA) Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.