Plan International Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Education Content Development Manager Jobs): Recently Plan International Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 24, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 05, 2022.
Plan International is an independent non-profit organization that advances children’s well-being and equality for girls. Working in building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years and present in 70 countries, Plan International strives for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children while working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners.
Plan International Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Plan International Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Education Content Development Manager|
|Opening Date||December 24, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 05, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Plan International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: Advanced degree from an accredited university in education, curriculum development, or related field.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 7 years of experience in content/curriculum development/adaptation, testing and training.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Position: Education Content Development Manager.
- Advanced degree from an accredited university in education, curriculum development, or related field;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in content/curriculum development/adaptation, testing and training;
- Experience teaching in ECD and/or Primary School preferred
- Experience in complex emergencies or post-conflict settings, with experience working in a difficult security environment.
- Proven track record of and knowledge of engaging with government priorities, systems, and structure;
- Knowledge of the ECCD and Education curriculum, policies and teaching content
- In-depth knowledge of project cycle management and child centred community development programming
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities and implications to community development
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Plan International Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit plan-international.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on January 05, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Plan International Ethiopia
ECA Rd, Addis Ababa 5696, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 557 1916
Official Website: plan-international.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.