PATH Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Senior Communication Advisor Jobs): Recently PATH Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Feb. 20, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Feb. 28, 2023.
PATH is the leader in global health innovation. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||PATH Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Senior Communication Advisor|
|Opening Date||Feb. 20, 2023|
|Closing Date||Feb. 28, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
PATH Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Senior Communication Advisor.
- Official Website: www.path.org
- Master’s Degree or any advanced degree in communication, journalism, or any other related fields.
- More than 10 years of experience working in marketing, communications in public health, international development, or a related field.
- Experience working with USAID-funded projects will be an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and successfully executing audience-focused communications and stakeholder engagement strategies,
- Excellent writing and editing skills (in English) and a demonstrated capacity to translate sophisticated health and development issues into compelling, persuasive pieces in user-friendly language.
- Experience in media (print, online, TV, radio) outreach, developing multimedia and online communications, including social media, websites, knowledge management, storytelling platforms, etc.
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office—Word, PowerPoint, Excel— and a working understanding of graphic design software,
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills, demonstrating a client-centered approach to opportunities.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Experience working in an international context and communicating and working across time zones.
- Experience providing communications training and capacity building for colleagues,
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Adapt to working in a team and multi-stakeholder environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Please use the following link: Senior Communications Advisor to apply. Or Search under the following website: http://www.path.org/jobs
Application deadline is 10 days after the date of this vacancy announcement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Must have legal Authorization to work in Ethiopia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
Please be advised:
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to email@example.com.
Bole Medhaniyalem, MOENCO Road,
50 m to the right from main road/Dashen Bank MOENCO Branch
Street #03, 711 Bole
PO Box 493, Code 1110
Official Website: www.path.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.