PATH Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (02 Program Assistant and Driver Jobs): Recently PATH Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 30, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 09, 2022.
PATH is the leader in global health innovation. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||PATH Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Program Assistant and Driver|
|Opening Date||March 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 09, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
PATH Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: 12th grade complete and Degree in Accounting, Management, Business Administration, or related field with at least 5 years of experience.
- Work Experience: At least 5 years’ experience as driver with a government or international organization and experience in driving four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Program Assistant and Driver.
Program Assistant Posts
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting, Management, Business Administration, or related field with at least 5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Experience working with International NGOs and donors such as USAID is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Amharic is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Articulate communicator, excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft packages.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Amharic.
- 12th grade complete
- Auto mechanics level 3 certificate preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English
- INGO driving experience
- Basic vehicle repair and maintenance skill
- At least 5 years’ experience as driver with a government or international organization and experience in driving four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Have a valid driving license Grade 3.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with PATH Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on April 09, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Bole Medhaniyalem, MOENCO Road,
50 m to the right from main road/Dashen Bank MOENCO Branch
Street #03, 711 Bole
PO Box 493, Code 1110
Official Website: www.path.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.