OXFAM Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Food and Economic Security Advisor Jobs): Recently OXFAM Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 08, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 19, 2023.
Oxfam is a global movement of people who are fighting inequality to end poverty and injustice. Across regions, from the local to the global, we work with people to bring change that lasts.
Our work is grounded in the commitment to the universality of human rights. Driven by diversity and founding our asks in evidence and experience, we take sides against poverty and injustice everywhere. Feminist approaches guide all our analysis, action and interaction.
OXFAM Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||OXFAM Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Food and Economic Security Advisor|
|Opening Date||June 08, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 19, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
OXFAM Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Posted: 05/06/2023 21:53
- Start Date: Not Available
- Salary: In line Oxfam values and according to location
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Level: Technical
- Deadline: 19/06/2023 23:59
- Hours: 36
- Benefits: In line Oxfam values and according to location
- Job Type: Fixed Term
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Food and Economic Security Advisor
- Postgraduate qualification (or sufficient relevant experience) in food security, agriculture, economy, development, climate change or a related humanitarian field of study.
- Experience managing and coordinating food security emergency programmes including in assessment, analysis, and program design; preparedness and early warning; technical standards and best practices. Knowledge and experience of Cash and Voucher Assistance and markets, social protection; emergency Food Assistance and Livelihood; and/or nutrition.
- Knowledge of current trends in the climate change debate, agriculture and livestock; displacement and durable solutions, humanitarian environment impact, food aid; and/or nutrition in relation to humanitarian crises.
- Proven experience of working in poverty-affected contexts, evaluating the impact of livelihoods interventions, especially on youth and women and of the analytical principles that structure household economic analysis and sustainable livelihoods.
- Proven ability, of working in humanitarian contexts on Food and Economic Security, specifically having worked one of the fragile countries or in protracted and complex crisis contexts or conflict contexts..
- Fluency (written and oral) working knowledge in English and other languages are highly desirable as French.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with OXFAM Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Please upload an up to date CV and a covering letter, clearly explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the Job Profile.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted- usually within 2 weeks of the closing date.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on June 19, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
TK Building 2, Bole Airport area, Suite 602,
Telephone: + 251 11 661 16 01
Official Website: www.oxfam.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.