OXFAM Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Procurement Officer Jobs): Recently OXFAM Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 22, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 30, 2021.
Oxfam is a global movement of people who are fighting inequality to end poverty and injustice. Across regions, from the local to the global, we work with people to bring change that lasts.
Our work is grounded in the commitment to the universality of human rights. Driven by diversity and founding our asks in evidence and experience, we take sides against poverty and injustice everywhere. Feminist approaches guide all our analysis, action and interaction.
OXFAM Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||OXFAM Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Procurement Officer|
|Opening Date||November 22, 2021|
|Closing Date||November 30, 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
OXFAM Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Qualification: Bachelor (BA) or Degree in Logistics, Operations or any other areas from a recognised university/college that can bring an added value to the post.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of relevant logistic experience (including, Logistics and Supplies management) preferably in an international NGO.
- Location: Ethiopia – Addis Ababa
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- Salary: As per Oxfam benefit Package
- Region: HECA
- Job Family: Property & Logistics
- Division: International
- Grade: National D2
- Job Type: Fixed Term
- Closing Date: 30 November 2021
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Procurement Officer
- Working knowledge of French, Spanish and other widely spoken languages will be an advantage. Experience in generating significant global media coverage.
- Bachelor (BA) or Degree in Logistics, Operations or any other areas from a recognised university/college that can bring an added value to the post.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant logistic experience (including, Logistics and Supplies management) preferably in an international NGO.
- Good knowledge and experience of procurement and purchasing
- Able to work with little supervision and use initiative to a good degree
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Experience and training of procurement management
- Understanding and application of concepts of transparency, ethical procurement, and value for money
- The technical skill of product specification
- Data management and reporting skills
- Computer knowledge, MS word and excel
- Sympathy with the aims and objectives of Oxfam
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and action
- Commitment to Oxfam’s equal opportunity and gender policies. Demonstrated experience of integrating gender and diversity issues into logistics programmes
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with OXFAM Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|As part of your online application, please upload your up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile through www.ethiojobs.net or using Oxfam’s internal /External application portal https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk / or https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/16091/description on or before 30 November 2021.
Your application will be shortlisted based on your CV and your responses to the above questions. You need not comment on your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on November 30, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
TK Building 2, Bole Airport area, Suite 602,
Telephone: + 251 11 661 16 01
Official Website: www.oxfam.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.