OXFAM Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Business Development Manager Jobs): Recently OXFAM Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 6th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 9th July 2021.
Oxfam is a global movement of people who are fighting inequality to end poverty and injustice. Across regions, from the local to the global, we work with people to bring change that lasts.
Our work is grounded in the commitment to the universality of human rights. Driven by diversity and founding our asks in evidence and experience, we take sides against poverty and injustice everywhere. Feminist approaches guide all our analysis, action and interaction.
OXFAM Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||OXFAM Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Business Development Manager|
|Opening Date||6th July 2021|
|Closing Date||9th July 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
OXFAM Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Qualification: A Graduate Degree – or equivalent – in Social Sciences, Business Administration, International Development or in relevant field of studies.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 10 years of demonstrable experience and success working in fundraising, programme development and management in the humanitarian & development sector and 5 years’ experience at senior level.
- Salary: HOURS: (FTE) 37.5 per week. This is a full-time role; however, Oxfam offers various flexible arrangements which candidates can discuss with the Recruiting Manager at the interview stage.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Business Development Manager
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with OXFAM Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile through Oxfam application portal https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/14201/description on or before 9th July 2021. Your application will be shortlisted based on your CV and your responses to the above questions. You need not comment on your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 9th July 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
TK Building 2, Bole Airport area, Suite 602,
Telephone: + 251 11 661 16 01
Official Website: www.oxfam.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.