Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau Vacancy 2021 (02 Gender Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs): Recently Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 15th June 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 29, 2021.
Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau|
|Post Name||Gender Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist|
|Opening Date||15th June 2021|
|Closing Date||June 29, 2021|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: BA/BSC. degree in Women & Gender Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Social Development, Social Psychology.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 7 years of General Experience of which 2 years Specific experience in womwn affairs and gender issues.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Oromia Region
- Position: Gender Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Contact Number: 0118349806
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at website to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on June 29, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau
Oromia Region, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.