Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission Vacancy 2021 (01 Rangeland Cluster Support Team (RCST) Team Leader and M&E Specialist Jobs): Recently Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sept. 06, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Sept. 17, 2021.
Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission|
|Post Name||Rangeland Cluster Support Team (RCST) Team Leader and M&E Specialist|
|Opening Date||Sept. 06, 2021|
|Closing Date||Sept. 17, 2021|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BSc/ BA Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Animal Science, Economics, Sociology, Rural Development, Management or other related of Study.
- Work Experience: Eight (08) years in coordination planning, monitoring and implementation of projects preferably in donor-funded projects skills and knowledge.
- Salary Offer: 32211.86
- Workplace: Oromia
- Position: Rangeland Cluster Support Team (RCST) Team Leader and M&E Specialist.
- Contact Number: 0911803853.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at Website to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on Sept. 17, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Oromia Pastoralist Area Development Commission
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.