Oromia Insurance Company Vacancy 2021 (03 Underwriting Officer, Secretary/Cashier Jobs): Recently Oromia Insurance Company has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 21, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 30, 2021.
Oromia Insurance Company S.C is a profit making share company established and licensed by the National Bank of Ethiopia to carry on general Insurance business on 26 January 2009, now OIC transacts all classes of insurance: Non-life Insurance, Life Insurance, Agricultural and Microinsurance. It commenced operation on 9 February 2009.
Oromia Insurance Company Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Oromia Insurance Company|
|Post Name||Underwriting Officer, Secretary/Cashier|
|Opening Date||July 21, 2021|
|Closing Date||July 30, 2021|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Oromia Insurance Company Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: First Degree in Management or Accounting or Economics or marketing or banking and Insurance or related field. & Diploma/Level IV in Secretarial science & office management or accounting.
- Work Experience: A minimum of two year underwriting / Claims or related work experience. A minimum of two years of work experience in secretarial service preferably in insurance industry.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Oromia Region
- Position: Underwriting Officer, Secretary/Cashier
- Contact Number: +251-471-410-018 & +251-576-616-680
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Oromia Insurance Company must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.oromiainsurancecompany.com.et to fill the application.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above minimum requirements should send their application letter with non-returnable CV and copies of credentials in person to Nekemte Branch office and Mettu Branch office or to the postal address given below up to July 30, 2021 and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Address: Mettu town around kilo, Oromia International Bank 1st floor
Address: Nekemte Town, Behand Adugna Geleta Building
P.O Box 10090
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on July 30, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Oromia Insurance Company
NBH1, 4killo King George VI St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.aau.edu.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.