Oromia Forest and Wildlife Administration Vacancy 2021 (06 Camera and audiovisual expert, Electrical Engineering, and more Jobs): Recently Oromia Forest and Wildlife Administration has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 10, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 24, 2021.
Oromia Forest and Wildlife Administration Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Oromia Forest and Wildlife Administration|
|Post Name||Camera and audiovisual expert, Electrical Engineering, and more|
|Opening Date||November 10, 2021|
|Closing Date||November 24, 2021|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Oromia Forest and Wildlife Administration Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: 10+3/ BSC/ Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- Work Experience: 0/02/03/05/06/07/08 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Professions: Audio Visual, Auto Electrician, Auto Mechanic, Electrical Engineering, Electricity, Electronics, Forestry Information Technology.
- Salary Offer: 9307, 5107, 13945, 12180, 3488, 4461.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Camera and audiovisual expert, Electrical Engineering, and more.
- Contact Number: 011-1-24-03-18.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Oromia Forest and Wildlife Administration must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit the website to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on November 24, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Oromia Forest and Wildlife Administration
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.