Oromia Engineering Corporation Vacancy 2023 (01 Performance Auditor Jobs): Recently Oromia Engineering Corporation has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 15, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 21, 2023.
Oromia Engineering Corporation Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Oromia Engineering Corporation|
|Post Name||Performance Auditor|
|Opening Date||March 15, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 21, 2023|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Oromia Engineering Corporation Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: BA/MA Degree in Accounting/Management/ Economics/ Business Management/ related fields of study.
- Work Experience: 10/8 years of relevant work Experience on Performance Auditing.
- Salary Offer: ETB 16,147.
- Workplace: Head Office.
- Position: Performance Auditor.
- Contact Number: +251 114 391757.
- Official Website: www.ecoet.org.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their credentials through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The applicant shall use his/her e-mail body for a cover (application) letter. The applicant must provide the (Job-title, reference number and full name) in the subject line of the e-mail. The credentials must be in the form of a PDF file that encompasses “CV, Educational testimonies, Work experience certificate and other relevant documents” compiled into a single PDF file. The compiled file required to be named with the “Job position and the applicant’s full nam.pdf”
- Information can obtain from HR Service Tele: +251 114 391757
- Address: Akaki Kaliti located in front of Drivers and Mechanics Training Center, 3rd floor
- Date of registration starting from the day posted on Notes Board up to 5 Five working days from posted on Reporter
Engineering Corporation of Oromia
Oromia Engineering Corporation
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: ecoet.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.