Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau Vacancy 2021 (06 Woreda Accountant Jobs): Recently Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 26, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 05, 2021.
Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau|
|Post Name||Woreda Accountant|
|Opening Date||November 26, 2021|
|Closing Date||December 05, 2021|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: First Degree in Accounting, Business Administration and Economics from recognized University
- Work Experience: At least 04 (four) years with professional experience and should also have knowledge of financial policies procedures of the Government as well as NGOs
- Professions: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics
- Salary Offer: As per the scale of projects of the Ministry of Agriculture
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Woreda Accountant
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Eligible or qualified applicants are required to submit their documents (non-returnable copies of their CV’s and student copies with originals of their degrees and testimonials for cross checking) to Human Resource Administration Process Office 3rd floor within 10 (ten) consecutive days of the issuance of this vacancy announcement in the Ethiopian Herald and/or Addis Zemen News Paper.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on December 05, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.