Organization For Sustainable Development Vacancy 2023 (04 Wash Senior Expert, Project Officer, Project Coordinator Jobs): Recently Organization For Sustainable Development has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 29, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 07, 2023.
Organization For Sustainable Development Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Organization For Sustainable Development|
|Post Name||Wash Senior Expert, Project Officer, Project Coordinator|
|Opening Date||June 29, 2023|
|Closing Date||July 07, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Organization For Sustainable Development Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Wash Senior Expert, Project Officer, Project Coordinator
- Contact Number: 0983 912 838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wash Senior Expert Post
- Educational qualification: BA/B.Sc or MA/M.Sc in Environmental science, Public Health, or, related fields.
- Work Experience: Minimum of Four years for BA/B.Sc or Two years for MA/M.Sc. NGOs experience on planning, programming on community based WaSH interventions especially CLTS experience.
- Duty Station: Afar
Project Officer Post
- Educational qualification: BA/B.Sc or MA/M.Sc in DRR, Water Shade Management, Food security, Business Administration, gender study, sociology\anthropology or, related fields.
- Work Experience: Minimum of four years for BA/B.Sc or two years for MA/M.Sc of relevant work experience. Proven work experience with NGOs on planning, programming on community based Disaster Risk Reduction, Business Development, protection, Rural and urban Development.
- Required Number: 2 (two)
- Duty Station: Afar
Project Coordinator Post
- Educational qualification: BA/B.Sc, MA/M.Sc/MBA in Business Management, Disaster Risk Reduction, Development Studies, Rural and Urban Development gender study, sociology\anthropology, agribusiness and agricultural economics, or, related fields.
- Work Experience: Minimum of Six years for BA\B.Sc or four years for MA/MBA/M.Sc. Work experience with NGOs on planning, programming on natural resources management, Rural and urban Development, Value chain Development and Food Security is an advantage.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Eligible applicants are required to submit their scanned documents, CVs, Degrees and other testimonials with the following Email, email@example.com within ten days of this announcement.
For additional information please call at Tel. 0983 912 838. Only selected applicants will be communicated through their telephone number and will be informed on the examination and interview dates.
N.B. Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Organization For Sustainable Development
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.