One Acre Fund Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Security Specialist Jobs): Recently One Acre Fund Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 02, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 17, 2024.
One Acre Fund is a non-profit social enterprise that supplies financing and training to help smallholders grow their way out of hunger and build lasting pathways to prosperity.
One Acre Fund Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||One Acre Fund Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Security Specialist|
|Opening Date||November 02, 2023|
|Closing Date||January 17, 2024|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
One Acre Fund Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Permanent.
- Language: Fluent in English.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Security Specialist.
- At least four years of professional work experience, with at least two years experience working in a conflict environment
- Demonstrated past contributions made to an organization’s security policies and protocols
- Good understanding of the political and social media landscape in Ethiopia
- Networking skills
- Extreme proactiveness and rapid reaction to handling health, safety and security issues
- Open availability and rapid response in emergency situations.
- Security monitoring and advising
- Political risk analysis
- Improvement and monitoring of health and safety protocols
- Strategy, Budget and Team Contributions, including involvement in the Global Corporate Operations Working Group
- Perform other similar and related duties.
17 January 2024
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.oneacrefund.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on January 17, 2024. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
One Acre Fund Ethiopia
Bahir Dar or Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.oneacrefund.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.