NRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 LFS Coordinator Jobs): Recently NRC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 19, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 01, 2022.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organization helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
NRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||LFS Coordinator|
|Opening Date||June 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 01, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
NRC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc./BA degree in agriculture, agricultural extension and rural development agribusiness, or another related field.
- Experience: Minimum five years’ experience from working in an LFS project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Assosa, Ethiopia.
- Position: LFS Coordinator.
Qualification full Details
- Minimum of B.Sc./BA degree in agriculture, agricultural extension and rural development agribusiness, or another related field
- Minimum five years’ experience from working in an LFS project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context related skills, knowledge and experience (shall be adapted to the specific position):
- Knowledge of the humanitarian context in Benishangul Gumuz, and fluency in local languages is an asset
- Experience of working with government authorities and other stakeholders
- Documented experience from cash-based interventions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities, carry out multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Line management of education project field staff
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures and awareness of NRC global and regional strategies
- Contribute to education strategy development, project proposals and provide input on needs and gaps, considering where appropriate the role of cash-based interventions and market-based programmes
- Manage and implement delegated portfolio of LFS projects (activities, budget and project documentation) as delegated from Area Programme Manager (APM) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements, and ensure high technical quality
- Provide regular progress reports to APM and AM as required
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Promote the rights of refugees, IDPs and returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with NRC Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.nrc.no to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on July 01, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Sub City, woreda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 661 9980
Official Website: www.nrc.no
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.