NRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant (School Feeding Supervisor) Jobs): Recently NRC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 10, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 16, 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organization helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
NRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant (School Feeding Supervisor)|
|Opening Date||August 10, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 16, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
NRC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Jigjiga, Ethiopia.
- Position: Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant (School Feeding Supervisor).
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social sciences with work experience.
- Experienced humanitarian work, minimum three to five years of work.
- Fluent in English, writing, reading, speaking, and comprehension skills.
- Very good computer skills (MS Office)
- These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies:
- Experience from working as a Project Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Some knowledge of English
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioural competencies, and the following are essential for this position:
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environment
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with NRC Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.nrc.no to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on August 16, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Sub City, woreda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 661 9980
Official Website: www.nrc.no
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.