NRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 WASH Officer Jobs): Recently NRC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 18, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 28, 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organization helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
NRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||WASH Officer|
|Opening Date||March 18, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 28, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
NRC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Assosa, Ethiopia.
- Position: WASH Officer.
- First degree or postgraduate in Environmental Health/ Public health nursing or similar relevant discipline.
- Minimum four years’ experience of working as a WaSH-PHP Project Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience in implementation of software components of WaSH activities
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Expertise in WaSH programming and integration with nutrition and health sectors
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English and Amharic, both written and verbal. Knowledge of local language is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently in a result oriented multi-tasking and multi-cultural environment and manage conflicting priorities.
- Proven ability to use MS Office software (especially Word and Excel) is essential. Experience with other computer programs such as SPSS, SAP 2000 and Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Plan and carry out needs assessments, baseline studies and periodic studies, and feedback findings to the stakeholders.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with NRC Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.nrc.no to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on March 28, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Sub City, woreda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 661 9980
Official Website: www.nrc.no
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.