Norwegian Church Aid Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Logistics and Finance Officer Jobs): Recently Norwegian Church Aid Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 15, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 23, 2021.
Norwegian Church Aid Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Norwegian Church Aid Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Logistics and Finance Officer|
|Opening Date||September 15, 2021|
|Closing Date||September 23, 2021|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Norwegian Church Aid Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: BA degree in accounting, or Finance.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5-years’ experience, preferably INGO in emergency sites.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Gambella.
- Position: Logistics and Finance Officer.
- BA degree in accounting, or Finance.
- Having Procurement & Supply Chain Management background is a plus.
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience, preferably INGO in emergency sites.
- Computer proficiency (word processing, spreadsheets, and databases).
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of local language is a plus.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Norwegian Church Aid Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested applicants are required to send their application, CV and other supportive documents via email@example.com
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on September 23, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Norwegian Church Aid Ethiopia
Official Website: www.kirkensnodhjelp.no
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.