Nile Basin Initiative Vacancy 2021 (02 Regional Dam Safety Project Coordinator and Regional Social and Environmental Officer Jobs): Recently Nile Basin Initiative has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 27, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 15, 2021.
The Nile Basin Initiative (NBI) is an intergovernmental partnership of 10 Nile Basin countries, namely Burundi, DR Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, The Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda. Eritrea participates as an observer.
For the first time in the Basin’s history, an all-inclusive basin-wide institution was established, on 22nd February, 1999, to provide a forum for consultation and coordination among the Basin States for the sustainable management and development of the shared Nile Basin water and related resources for win-win benefits.
Nile Basin Initiative Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Nile Basin Initiative|
|Post Name||Regional Dam Safety Project Coordinator and Regional Social and Environmental Officer|
|Opening Date||November 27, 2021|
|Closing Date||December 15, 2021|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Nile Basin Initiative Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Advanced university degree (at least M.Sc. level) in related to the areas of Civil Engineering, Water and Natural Resource Planning, Management and Development, or Project Management with a background in Water-related subjects or other closely related fields. And At least a Master’s Degree in social development, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, and /or Water Engineering fields or equivalent qualifications and also have international experience within the Nile Basin Countries including the NBI Program.
- Professions: Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, Project Management, Social Development, Water Engineering, Water Resource Management.
- Work Experience: Experience Only
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Regional Dam Safety Project Coordinator and Regional Social and Environmental Officer
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Nile Basin Initiative must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Applicants are strongly advised to revert to the NBI website (www.nilebasin.org and entro.nilebasin.org) for further details on the vacancy announcements before applying for the post. The deadline for application is December 15, 2021. Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and in the subject line indicating specific position and full CV to ENTRO – Eastern Nile Technical Regional Office, Attention: The Executive Director email to entro.nilebasin.org: copied firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Application received after the closing date will not be considered. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on December 15, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Nile Basin Initiative
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.nilebasin.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.