Network of HIV Positive in Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Executive Director Jobs): Recently Network of HIV Positive in Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 08, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 21, 2022.
The NEP+, formerly known as AELWHA (Association of Ethiopians Living with HIV/AIDS), is established in October 2004 to raise and relay the collective voice of people living with HIV. Originally there were 18 PLHIV associations which established NEP+. This number grew to 60 and decided in a conference to establish regional networks. Accordingly PLHIV associations found in Oromia, Amhara, SNNPR, Afar, Somali, Tigrai, Gambella, Benishangul-Gummuz, and Harari regions and the Addis Ababa Administration and Dire Dawa City Council established their own regional network. Currently the nine regional network and two city administration networks and The National network of HIV positive women network are the members came together and established NEP+ as an umbrella organization to lead the concerted effort.
Network of HIV Positive in Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Network of HIV Positive in Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Executive Director|
|Opening Date||June 08, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 21, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Network of HIV Positive in Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: More than 10 years experiences in NGO and having MPH, MA/MSc, MBA in public health, social science and any other related field of studies; or 8 years and above experiences having PHD/MD in public health and social science field
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Executive Director
- Contact Number: +251116591818/1212
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong communication and facilitation skills and ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
- Significant managing experience in senior positions managing a diverse team of officers in-house and remotely.
- Treatment, research and science literacy of HIV, TB and HCV.
- Capacity for communication, bridge-building and working in coalition with a diverse group of stakeholders, including community members, grassroots activists, advocates, academic researchers, policymakers, donors, research and development entities and members of the media.
- Ability to motivate and coordinate the work of a highly capable staff.
- Experience utilizing social media and online communications to advance policy and programmatic work.
- Demonstrated track record as a successful fundraiser.
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects and commitments simultaneously while maintaining clear focus on priorities.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills, including public speaking.
- Fluency in a second or third language is a plus.
- Team-oriented, collaborative management style combined with an ability to provide strong leadership.
- Ability to manage all aspects of an NGO in transition, including management of staff, financial management, fundraising, program development and oversight, communications and board relations.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Network of HIV Positive in Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested applicant can submit in person cover letter and resume together with copy of relevant documents and original certificate of HIV status within 10 consecutive working days starting from this announcement. For more information on how to apply for this position, please contact us +251116591818/1212; Mexico chambers of commerce building 5th floor.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on June 21, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Network of HIV Positive in Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: nepplus.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.