National Lottery Administration Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (09 Accountant, Lawyer, Human Resource Management Expert, and More Jobs): Recently National Lottery Administration Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 31, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 06, 2022.
National Lottery Administration Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||National Lottery Administration Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Accountant, Lawyer, Human Resource Management Expert, and More|
|Opening Date||March 31, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 06, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
National Lottery Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Work Experience: 0/2/4/6 years experience.
- Professions: Accounting, Business-Management, Economics, Geography, International-Relations, Law, Management, Motor-Driver, Office-Administration, Political-Science, Public-Administration, Secretary, Social-Sciences.
- Salary Offer: ETB 8017, 7071, 2638, 3934, 6193.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Accountant, Lawyer, Human Resource Management Expert, and More.
- Contact Number: 0111-56-90-69.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with National Lottery Administration Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit at Website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 06, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
National Lottery Administration Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.