NABU Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Agriculture and wetland Officer Jobs): Recently NABU Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 20, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 10, 2022.
NABU Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Agriculture and wetland Officer|
|Opening Date||July 20, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 10, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
NABU Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Educational Qualification: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Natural Resource Management, Forestry, Agriculture, or related fields
- Experience: At least 7 years of work experience with B.Sc. or 5 years with M.Sc. and in-depth knowledge in capacity building, management of stakeholder dialogues and multi-actor partnerships as well as/or community and civil society empowerment
- Salary Offer: As per rules
- Workplace: Bahir Dar
- Position: Agriculture and wetland Officer
Job Ful Requirement
- Rich experience in planning, promoting, and implementing business cooperation and excellent network with government partners
- Cross-sectorial, interdisciplinary understanding and knowledge of nature conservation and biodiversity is highly appreciated
- Experience in natural resource economics and circular economy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Amharic
- Knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to form and maintain relationships through teamwork and strategic networking
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and reliability
- Ability to work productively with minimum supervision also in rural contexts
- Willingness to travel within Ethiopia and internationally, if required
- Experience in working with/in (international) NGOs in Ethiopia is an advantage
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with NABU Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|NABU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex or disability.
Application procedure: Applicants can submit their non-returnable application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates and references) electronically until August 10 , 2022 through the following e-mail address: vacancy@NABU.de
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
More information on NABU’s work in the project region: https://en.nabu.de/projects/ethiopia/tana/
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on August 10, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union Ethiopia (NABU Ethiopia)
Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.