NABU Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Senior Advisor for Strategic Liaison Fundraising and Quality Jobs): Recently NABU Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 09, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before November 20, 2022.
NABU Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union Ethiopia (NABU)|
|Post Name||Senior Advisor for Strategic Liaison Fundraising and Quality|
|Opening Date||November 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||November 20, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
NABU Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Attractive
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia or remote working option, with annual travels to Germany
- Position: Senior Advisor for Strategic Liaison Fundraising and Quality
- Official Website: en.nabu.de
Job Full Requirement
- Study background in relevant topics
- Working experience of at least 12 years in conservation/ resource management, project management and fundraising
- Experience with management of bigger projects incl. consortia and different donors
- Experience in project (proposal) development
- Experience in technical backstopping and quality monitoring of project teams
- Experience in writing of (scientific) articles
- Experience in working with NGOs
- Interest to develop strategic fundraising with NABU in Africa
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English
- Knowledge in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- High level of professionalism, integrity and reliability
- Willingness to regular travel to Germany
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with NABU Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|NABU is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability. We explicitly would like to motivate women to apply.
Application procedure: Applicants should submit their application documents in one pdf file (cover letter, CV, certificates and references) with the subject line The Senior Advisor for Strategic Liaison, Fundraising and Quality electronically until 20/11/2022 to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
For questions, please refer to Svane.Bender[at]NABU.de.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on November 20, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union Ethiopia (NABU Ethiopia)
Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.