NABU Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Finance and Logistics Assistant Jobs): Recently NABU Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 09, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 14, 2023.
NABU Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union Ethiopia (NABU)|
|Post Name||Finance and Logistics Assistant|
|Opening Date||December 09, 2023|
|Closing Date||December 14, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
NABU Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Finance and Logistics Assistant
- Official Website: en.nabu.de
Main duties and responsibilities
- Conduct basic finance management and accounting.
- Facilitate logistics (procurement, maintenance, supplies) including serving as a transport manager/ driver.
- Document all processes appropriately and transparently
- Support hosting of guests and NABU HQ staffs incl. ensuring their security and safety
- Support the Regional Africa Office staff and create a friendly working environment at all times
- Manage national and international transfers, expenditures and tax payments and basic accounting.
- Manage the Office’s bank accounts and act as co-signatory for financial transactions.
- Handle petty cash.
- Handle and manage financial payments on events organized/ co-organized by NABU.
- Facilitate payments/ pre-payments of travel costs.
- Facilitate reimbursement of staff travel and other costs.
- Provide regular professional financial statements and reports.
- Maintain and document financial records in line with NABU’s financial system.
- Ensure purchases related to ARO and HQ staff travel.
- Handle all financial transactions and records with diligence and care.
- Manage and oversee all material resources and overall logistics management.
- Ensure procurement for the Office in consultation.
- Handle documentation and inventory lists of all properties
- Prepare and manage events and meetings incl. per diem payments, management of hall rents, supplies etc.
- Be responsible for ensuring the quality of purchase, stocking, distribution and stocking. Facilitate hand over and collection of materials from/and to relevant partners and ensure track recording of the process.
- Provide driving service for staff, guests and transport of materials.
- Follow up the condition of the vehicle and regular maintenance and timely repair.
- Ensure every day the readiness of the vehicle for driving incl. fuel and oil filling.
- Stay in direct exchange with the Head of the Africa Regional Office
- Take note of main partners address and contacts for easy accessing.
- Support staff for travel and departures including hotel bookings, safety management and required communication.
- Support interns and guests
- Provide up-to-date information on safety and security of situations and take immediate action in consultation with the Head of the Africa Regional Office.
- Relevant degree e.g. business administration
- Knowledge in financial software systems and operation
- Knowledge in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Working experience of at least 5 years in logistic management, preferably with a NGO
- Driving licence, regular trainings and at least 5 years of driving experience at work
- Experienced in hosting, guest management and trained in first aid (e.g. Red Cross Society)
- Work experience in communication, mentoring liaising is of advantage.
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years with NGOs
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English
- Willingness to create a working environment in line with the spirits and values of NABU.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to regularly travel within Addis Ababa and if required within Ethiopia.
- Knowledge of the host country’s policies and rules
- High level of professionalism, integrity and reliability
Application procedure: Applicants should submit their application documents in one pdf file (cover letter, CV, certificates, and references) with the subject line Finance and Logistics Assistant electronically until 14/12/2023 to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please refer to email@example.com.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union Ethiopia (NABU Ethiopia)
Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.