Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy Vacancy 2021 (02 Senior Financial Management Specialist and Senior Procurement Specialist Jobs): Recently Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 04, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 15, 2021.
The Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity of Ethiopia is a federal organization established to undertake the management of water resources, water supply and sanitation, large and medium scale irrigation and electricity. The Ministry is a regulatory body which involves the planning, development and management of resources, preparation and implementation of guidelines, strategies, polices, programs, and sectoral laws and regulations. It also, conducts study and research activities, provides technical support to regional water and energy bureaus and especial support to four emerging regions (Gambella, Benishangul-Gumuth, Afar and Somali). In the case of transboundary water resources and regional developments pertinent to the sector, it engages in the negotiation and the signing of international agreements.
Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy|
|Post Name||Senior Financial Management Specialist and Senior Procurement Specialist|
|Opening Date||October 04, 2021|
|Closing Date||October 15, 2021|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Applicant should have a minimum of PhD/MA/BA Degree in Accounting and Finance or other related fields from a recognized university, and should have relevant work/ Practical experience of at least Eight years (for PhD), Ten years (for MA) and Twelve years (for BA) as Financial Management specialist. The candidates should have demonstrated experience in Government infrastructure projects and/ or project finance by external donors; knowledge of IFMIS and Peach-Tree is mandatory, know-how of financial policies and procedures of the World Bank is a plus. Proficiency in computerized financial management systems is required. Communication and training skills are essential. The CVs should Clerly demonstrate the relevant experience for the required qualification and technical skill.
- Professions: Accounting, Finance Management.
- Work Experience: Experience Only
- Salary Offer: Birr 21,554.00 as per the scale set for the position of Senior Project Staff on “Program/Project Contract Workers Salary Payment Regulation” by the Ministry of Finance, July 2013 EC.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Senior Financial Management Specialist and Senior Procurement Specialist.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested applicants are invited to submit their application, CVs and non-returnable photocopies of their credentials in person within 10 working days from the date of announcement to the Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy-Human Resource Administration Directorate office at 2nd floor. CVs should clerly demonstrate relevant experience for the required qualification and technical skill. P.O.Box 5744, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Fax: 0116610710/610885
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on October 15, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: mowie.gov.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.