Ministry of Planning and Development Vacancy 2023 (01 Project Manager Jobs): Recently Ministry of Planning and Development has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 08, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 18, 2023.
Ministry of Planning and Development Vacancy 2023
|Ministry of Planning and Development
|August 08, 2023
|August 18, 2023
Ministry of Planning and Development Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As per Scale
- Workplace: MOPD, Addis Ababa
- Position: Project Manager
- Minimum Academic Education A university degree (MSc or PhD) in a subject related to natural resource management, environmental sciences, forestry, or plant Science.
- Minimum years of relevant Work experience. At least 7 years of experience working with ministries, national or provincial institutions that are concerned with natural resource and/or environmental management and/or forest and plant management.
- At least 5 years of demonstrable project/program management experience.
Required skills and competencies
- Strong leadership, managerial and coordination skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate the implementation of large multi-stakeholder projects, including financial and technical aspects.
- Ability to effectively manage technical and administrative teams, work with a wide range of stakeholders across various sectors and at all levels, to develop durable partnerships with collaborating agencies.
- Ability to administer budgets, train and work effectively with counterpart staff at all levels and with all groups involved in the project.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise multiple Project Implementation Units in their implementation of technical activities in partnership with a variety of subnational stakeholder groups, including community and government.
- Strong drafting, presentation and reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills, especially in timely and accurate responses to emails.
- Strong computer skills, in particular mastery of all applications of the MS Office package and internet search.
- Strong knowledge about the political and socio-economic context related to the Ethiopian forestry or natural resource and/or coffee and law enforcement at national and subnational levels.
- Excellent command of English and local languages.
Desired additional skills and competencies
- Microsoft offices such as word, excel and outlook Required Language(s) (at working level). Proficiency English and Amharic
- Knowledge of other national languages is advantageous
Expected starting date August 2023
Interested applicants who fulfil the above requirements are invited to submit a non-returnable application CV and supporting documents within 10 working days of the first date of this announcement to HR Office at Ministry of Planning and Development Address in front of Yekati 12 Hospital, Addis Ababa.
Ministry of Planning and Development
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.