Mercy Corps Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs): Recently Mercy Corps Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 02, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Sep. 14, 2022.
Mercy Corps is a global non-governmental, humanitarian aid organization operating in transitional contexts that have undergone, or have been undergoing, various forms of economic, environmental, social and political instabilities. The organization claims to have assisted more than 220 million people survive humanitarian conflicts, seek improvements in livelihoods, and deliver durable development to their communities. In 2019, senior staff resigned following public disclosure of the organization’s longtime inaction over its co-founder’s sexual abuse of his daughter.
Mercy Corps Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Mercy Corps Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director|
|Opening Date||Sep. 02, 2022|
|Closing Date||Sep. 14, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Mercy Corps Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Director
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, including proven experience managing MEL staff and activities under USAID-funded programs.
- MA/MS in research methods, statistics, economics, monitoring and evaluation, or other relevant field preferred.
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and overseeing program MEL systems from startup to closeout.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and development of MEL and performance monitoring plans that support learning agendas and contribute to program efficacy.
- Experience with and commitment to adaptive management processes.
- Research skills, including participatory qualitative and quantitative methodologies and techniques, planning and managing surveys and developing and refining data collection tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a proven ability to network and maintain effective working relationships with diverse actors including CSOs, civic groups, community- based organizations, media, academia, political parties, government, the private sector, and donors
- Experience with and commitment to locally led development approaches (e.g., co-creation, micro-grant making, cultivating collective action practices)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Ethiopia’s complex political, governance, and conflict dynamics prefered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with USAID rules, regulations, and requirements preferred.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Mercy Corps Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.mercycorps.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on Sep. 14, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Mercy Corps Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.mercycorps.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.