Mercy Corps Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 HR Director Jobs): Recently Mercy Corps Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 05, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 20, 2023.
Mercy Corps is a global non-governmental, humanitarian aid organization operating in transitional contexts that have undergone, or have been undergoing, various forms of economic, environmental, social and political instabilities. The organization claims to have assisted more than 220 million people survive humanitarian conflicts, seek improvements in livelihoods, and deliver durable development to their communities. In 2019, senior staff resigned following public disclosure of the organization’s longtime inaction over its co-founder’s sexual abuse of his daughter.
Mercy Corps Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Mercy Corps Ethiopia|
|Post Name||HR Director|
|Opening Date||May 05, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 20, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Mercy Corps Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: HR Director
- At least 10 years of professional Human Resources experience, including a minimum of 5 years in senior leadership positions in Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field; masters in Human Resource Management is highly desired;
- Understanding and experience navigating multiple regulatory sources including labor laws, donor requirements, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting and leading organizational learning, culture and wellbeing.
- Experience in the deployment and management of HR systems;
- Demonstrated attention to detail, following procedures, meeting deadlines and working and problem-solving independently and cooperatively.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex emergencies, related security concerns and appropriate responses with experience in insecure environments;
- Excellent negotiation and representation skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication, organizational, prioritization and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written English skills required
- Ability to work effectively work in a diverse team environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex emergencies, related security concerns, and appropriate responses to such emergencies.
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) is highly preferred;
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Mercy Corps Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.mercycorps.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on May 20, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Mercy Corps Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.mercycorps.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.