Mercy Corps Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Director of Programs Jobs): Recently Mercy Corps Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 25, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before January 05, 2022.
Mercy Corps is a global non-governmental, humanitarian aid organization operating in transitional contexts that have undergone, or have been undergoing, various forms of economic, environmental, social and political instabilities. The organization claims to have assisted more than 220 million people survive humanitarian conflicts, seek improvements in livelihoods, and deliver durable development to their communities. In 2019, senior staff resigned following public disclosure of the organization’s longtime inaction over its co-founder’s sexual abuse of his daughter.
Mercy Corps Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Mercy Corps Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Director of Programs|
|Opening Date||December 25, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 05, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Mercy Corps Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: MA/S or equivalent in management, international development or other relevant field; some economic development studies required.
- Work Experience: 5-7 years’ experience administering donor grants for a variety of sectoral areas; specific experience in market systems and economic development and micro enterprise development.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Director of Programs
- MA/S or equivalent in management, international development or other relevant field; some economic development studies required.
- 5-7 years’ experience administering donor grants for a variety of sectoral areas; specific experience in market systems and economic development and micro enterprise development.
- 5-7 years’ demonstrated ability to build staff capacity in cross-cultural settings as well as excellent team-building and interpersonal skills.
- 5-7 years of field experience, in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Verifiable record of developing successful proposals for new projects and programs from conception to submission.
- 5-7 years’ experience with donor requirements of USAID/USG, SIDA, DFID, corporations, private donors and/or foundations.
- History of working effectively and respectfully with host country government, INGO and NGO partners.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Mercy Corps Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.mercycorps.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on September 24, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Mercy Corps Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.mercycorps.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.