Melba Printing Publishing and Packaging Plc Vacancy 2022 (07 Graphics and design Specialist, Senior Secretary, and More Jobs): Recently Melba Printing Publishing and Packaging Plc has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on February 04, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before February 11, 2022.
Melba Printing Publishing and Packaging Plc Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Melba Printing Publishing and Packaging Plc|
|Post Name||Graphics and design Specialist, Senior Secretary, and More|
|Opening Date||February 04, 2022|
|Closing Date||February 11, 2022|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Melba Printing Publishing and Packaging Plc Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Reporter Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Work Experience: 02/03/04/06 years experience relevant field.
- Professions: Computer Science, Graphic Design, Information Science, Information Technology, Library And Information Science, Management, Office Administration, Record Management, Secretary.
- Salary Offer: As per rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Graphics and design Specialist, Senior Secretary, and More.
- Contact Number: 0911724343/ 0910837642.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Melba Printing Publishing and Packaging Plc must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit a website to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on February 11, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Melba Printing Publishing and Packaging Plc
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.