Media and Communication Center Vacancy 2023 (01 Deputy Editor-In-Chief Jobs): Recently Media and Communication Center has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on December 09, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 13, 2023.
Media and Communication Center Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Media and Communication Center|
|Post Name||Deputy Editor-In-Chief|
|Opening Date||December 09, 2023|
|Closing Date||December 13, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Media and Communication Center Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Deputy Editor-In-Chief
Overview: In close collaboration with the Editor-in-Chief, the Deputy Editor-in-Chief will supervise the creation of content for the monthly print and digital magazine production processes. In addition, s/he will work with the digital and design teams towards aligning content with visual concepts and page designs.
The successful applicant must be able to:
- Work closely with editors and reporters to develop compelling stories for print and
- Identify trends in coverage together with the Editor-In- Chief
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Supervise editors and reporters through editing articles
- Mentor and develop the skills of editors and reporters
- Ensure strict accuracy and compliance standards are met
- Handle additional tasks to be delegated by the Editor- in-Chief
- A minimum of seven years of experience working as a journalist and at least three years of experience as an Editor.
- A bachelor’s degree and above in Political Science and International Relations, Economics, Journalism, Language and Literature, and related fields of study.
- Fluency in English communication skills
- Workflow management experience in content production
- Proven copyediting and writing abilities
- Thorough understanding of national and regional political economy matters
- Analytical thinking for impactful cover stories and special reports
Submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, applications can be delivered in person to the Media and Communication Office at Bole Medhanialem Awlo Building, 7th Floor.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Media and Communication Center
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.