Lion International Bank Vacancy 2021 (04 Junior IT Support Officer, Trainee Banker, Attorney, Senior Network Administrator Jobs): Recently Lion International Bank has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 20, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before July 24, 2021.
The establishment of Lion International Bank S.C., on October 2, 2006 in accordance with Proclamation No፡ 84/94 and Commercial Code of Ethiopia has marked a shift in ownership as the company based its roots in a larger number of shareholders than any other Bank has had during the time and has become a pioneer for the Banks that came later. The then 3,739 shareholders have subscribed a capital of Birr 432.5 million and have had an initial paid-up capital of Birr 108.2 million; Lion International Bank commenced operation on 6th January 2007 with three branches.
Lion International Bank Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Lion International Bank|
|Post Name||Junior IT Support Officer, Trainee Banker, Attorney, Senior Network Administrator|
|Opening Date||July 20, 2021|
|Closing Date||July 24, 2021|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Lion International Bank Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Work Experience: 1 Year Experience
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Junior IT Support Officer, Trainee Banker, Attorney, Senior Network Administrator
- Contact Number: 011-662 60 00/60.
Vacancy More Details
Junior IT Support Officer
- Education:Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Work experience:0 Years/ No work experience is required/ Fresh Graduates
- Place of work:Head Office, Applications Development, Customization & Department
- Education:BA Degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance/ Management/ Economics/ related fields
- Work Experience:1 Year
- Place of work:Addis Ababa City Branches
- Education:LLB Degree in Law
- Work Experience:2 years
- Place of work:Head Office, Legal Services Department
Senior Network Administrator
- Education: Sc. Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or related fields
- Work Experience:5 years
- Place of work:Head Office, IT Infrastructure & Security Mgt Department
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Lion International Bank must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at anbesabank.com to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on July 24, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Lion International Bank
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: anbesabank.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.