Lion International Bank Vacancy 2023 (03 Administrative Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant II, Branch Manager I Jobs): Recently Lion International Bank has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on June 05, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 09, 2023.
The establishment of Lion International Bank S.C., on October 2, 2006 in accordance with Proclamation No፡ 84/94 and Commercial Code of Ethiopia has marked a shift in ownership as the company based its roots in a larger number of shareholders than any other Bank has had during the time and has become a pioneer for the Banks that came later. The then 3,739 shareholders have subscribed a capital of Birr 432.5 million and have had an initial paid-up capital of Birr 108.2 million; Lion International Bank commenced operation on 6th January 2007 with three branches.
Lion International Bank Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Lion International Bank|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant II, Branch Manager I|
|Opening Date||June 05, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 09, 2023|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Lion International Bank Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Administrative Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant II, Branch Manager I
- Official Website: www.anbesabank.com
Administrative Assistant Post
- Educational Qualification and Work Experience : Diploma in Secretarial Science and Office Management/related fields BA Degree in Administrative Service Management or related fields is also acceptable) 2 years of experience in secretarial jobs.
- Place of Assignment: Head Office Addis Ababa City Branches
Executive Administrative Assistant II, Post
- Educational Qualification and Work Experience : B.A. Degree or College Diploma in Secretarial Science & Office Management 3/6 years of Experience in Secretarial jobs
- Place of Assignment: Head Office
Branch Manager I, Post
- Educational Qualification and Work Experience : B.A. Degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance/ Management/ related field 5 years of relevant banking experience; 1 of which on a Supervisory Position
- Place of Assignment: Addis Ababa City Branches
Closing Date: – June 9, 2023
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via the following link
Lion International Bank
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: anbesabank.com
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.