Lion Insurance Company SC Vacancy 2022 (01 Manager Legal Service Jobs): Recently Lion Insurance Company SC has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 24, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 06, 2022.
Lion Insurance Company SC Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Lion Insurance Company SC|
|Post Name||Manager Legal Service|
|Opening Date||August 24, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 06, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Lion Insurance Company SC Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Educational Qualification: LLB or LLM in Law
- Experience: For LLB minimum of 11 years’ experience in related fields. OR For LLM minimum of 9 years’ experience in related fields
- Salary Offer: As per the salary scale & benefit packages of the company
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Manager Legal Service
- Contact Number: 0116352285
- Official Website: www.anbessainsurance.com
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Lion Insurance Company SC must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested applicants, who full fill the aforementioned requirements can submit nonreturnable letter, CV & copies of testimonials accompanied by original documents in person within 10 (Ten) working days from the date of this announcement in Reporter, Fortune and Capital newspapers to Lion insurance company (S.C) Head office, located at Haile G/slassie Avenue, Lion Insurance Building HR & Facility Management Department 4th
“Equal opportunity for all applicants”
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on September 06, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Lion Insurance Company SC
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.