Light for the World International Vacancy 2022 (01 Head of Finance and Operations Jobs): Recently Light for the World International has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on February 25, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 11, 2022.
Light for the World International Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Light for the World International|
|Post Name||Head of Finance and Operations|
|Opening Date||February 25, 2022|
|Closing Date||March 11, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Light for the World International Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Master’s in business administration, management or relevant disciplines from a recognized university is required.
- Work Experience: 8+ years senior leadership role in the appropriate field in an international organization setup with proven track record is mandatory. Experiences in setting up robust operational systems and ability in implementing and adapting to new changes is required.
- Salary Offer: As per Company Scale.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Head of Finance and Operations.
- Email: email@example.com.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Light for the World International must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on March 11, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Light for the World International
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.light-for-the-world.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.