JeCCDO Vacancy 2023 (01 Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist Jobs): Recently JeCCDO has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on April 18, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 25, 2023.
JeCCDO Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Jerusalem Children and Community Development Organization (JeCCDO)|
|Post Name||Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist|
|Opening Date||April 18, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 25, 2023|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
JeCCDO Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Specialist
- Contact Number: 0116675364, 0911-241858
- Official Website: jeccdoeth.org
- Lead the annual planning of the project activities as well as develop monitoring, evaluation and learning plans in consultation with the project team and Area Coordinators as well as Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officers throughout the project period.
- Coordinate and facilitate the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning activities of the Project.
- Support, guide and capacitate the Area Office project Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officers related to project activity tracking, monitoring, evaluation, learning and communication.
- Ensure the proper use of monitoring and evaluation tools by Partners Organizations.
- Develop formats and adapt applicable indicators and measurements to be used by the project.
- Conduct monitoring periodically and facilitate the evaluation process
Qualification: M.A/M.Sc, B.A/B.Sc Degree in Development Economics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Business Development or related development studies
Experience: 10 years for M.A/M.Sc, 12 years forB.A/B.Scin related works
- Negotiating and networking.
- Contextual, organizational and gender awareness.
- Knowledge and experience in Result Based
- Monitoring and Evaluation System.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Computer literate.
- Adequate knowledge and awareness on safeguarding of children, youths, women and other vulnerable groups of the community.
- Good command of English and Amharic Languages both spoken and written
- Sex: Female
- Interested Applicants are invited to send their applications along with their curriculum vitae and other supporting documents to the following address in seven working days starting from the date of this vacancy announcement.
- Jerusalem Children and Community Development Organization (JeCCDO) Head Office P. O. Box 41742, Addis Ababa
- Applicants can also submit their applications in person to JeCCDO Head Office in Addis Ababa. Additional information can be obtained via telephone numbers: 0116675364, 0911-241858
- Applications through e-mails will not be considered.
- N.B: As a child focused organization, JeCCDO pays due attention to safeguarding of children, youths, women and other vulnerable groups issues in its staff recruitment procedures and practices
Jerusalem Children and Community Development Organization (JeCCDO)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.