IRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Human Resource/Admin Officer Jobs): Recently IRC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Feb. 14, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Feb. 25, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||International Rescue Committee (IRC Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Human Resource/Admin Officer|
|Opening Date||Feb. 14, 2023|
|Closing Date||Feb. 25, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IRC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Jijiga, Ethiopia
- Position: Human Resource/Admin Officer
- University Degree/College diploma in Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related
- 2 years’ experience for degree holders and 4 years of experience for Diploma holders in office administration and human resource.
- NGO experience in Human resource is preferable.
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate especially word and excel.
- Excellent in English and Somali for both speaking & writing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High communication and language
HR Talent Strategy and Talent Architecture:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of IRC personnel policies respond to questions for staff.
- Promote and uphold THE IRC Way: Standards for Professional Conduct.
- Under the guidance of the HR/Admin Manager, provide support to program and operations staff in interpretation of HR policies and procedures and provide technical support on HR issues.
- Foster and facilitate the development of cooperative professional relations between and among staff at all levels.
- Provide advice and support to satellite HR teams if any in interpretation of HR policies and procedures and provide technical support on HR and Admin related matters, including but not limited to, recruitment, orientation, career development, performance evaluation, disciplinary action, and separation.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with IRC Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.rescue.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on Feb. 25, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.rescue.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.