IRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Supply Chain Officer – Warehouse Jobs): Recently IRC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on August 14, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 25, 2022.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||International Rescue Committee (IRC Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Supply Chain Officer – Warehouse|
|Opening Date||August 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 25, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IRC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Qualification: College degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or related field
- Work Experience: At least 2 years of work experience in supply chain operations (Warehouse/Asset).
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Assosa.
- Position: Supply Chain Officer – Warehouse.
Skills and competencies:
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Competent with using computers, especially Microsoft Office Word and Excel spreadsheets and Outlook.
- General knowledge of Warehouse procedures and tools
- Good mathematical skills
- Physically mobile, able to lift 30kg without strain.
- Strong sense of personal integrity
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Team spirit and problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Remains productive when under pressure
- Demonstrates a systematic and efficient approach to work
- Relates and works well with people of different cultures, gender and backgrounds
- Manage materials receiving process by ensuring that received documents are cross checked and Goods inspected
- Make sure that the documents and materials received from suppliers and other sources are accurate and complete
- Liaise with the Supply Chain manager and Supply Chain coordinator to advise Programs of potential inventory shortages and to provide update on stock levels
- Ensure that the cold chain system is organized and that “keep-cool” items are handled appropriately
- Ensure timely dispatch of materials from the stores and accurate update of appropriate dispatch documents
- Implement GSC SOPs on assets and inventory management.
- Handle all Contribution In Kind (CIK) and Closed Grant Inventory
- Organize the replenishment of stock items as need arises based on an approved purchase requisition
(More Details Please Check Advt.)
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with IRC Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.rescue.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on August 25, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.rescue.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.