Ipas Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Research Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor Jobs): Recently Ipas Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 10, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 21, 2022.
Ipas Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Ipas Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Research Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor|
|Opening Date||October 10, 2022|
|Closing Date||October 21, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
Ipas Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: A post-graduate or equivalent/ degree in Public Health, Epidemiology statistics or any other relevant discipline.
- Experience: 7+ years of experience conducting monitoring, evaluation, and research, preferably in reproductive health program, working in international non governmental organization is a plus.
- Salary Offer: Negotiable.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Research Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor.
- Contact Number: 011 663 3379/ 011 662 6311.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Ipas Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Please send CV and application within 15 days from the day of announcement to the following address or hand-deliver to our Office.
Micky Leland Street (22 Mazoria)
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on October 21, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ipas.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.