IOM Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Project Manager Jobs): Recently IOM Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 15, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 26, 2023.
IOM’s presence in Ethiopia goes back to 1995 when it initially implemented the Return of Qualified African Nationals (RQAN) project. The objective of this project was to compensate for the shortage of qualified human resource in developing countries like Ethiopia and thereby assist national development.
In 2005, IOM took a bold step to designate the mission in Ethiopia as Special Liaison Mission (IOM/SLM) with liaison functions to the African Union (AU), United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), and the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD).
IOM Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||International Organization for Migration (IOM Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Opening Date||September 15, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 26, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IOM Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension.
- Classification: Professional Staff, Grade P2.
- Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Project Manager.
- Master’s degree in Political or Social Sciences, International Relations, Law, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with at least five years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in project management and development, including managing Return/Reintegration project with a government or UN agency, or a regional or international organization;
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining strong working relations with relevant Government counterparts, international organizations, and private sector entities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Good knowledge of project management, monitoring and evaluation principles and practices;
- Familiarity with budget/financial administration; proven resource management skills.
- IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
- For this position, fluency in English and Korean is required (oral and written).
- Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with IOM Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.iom.int/recruitment to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on September 26, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
International Organization for Migration (IOM Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: ethiopia.iom.int
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.