IOM Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Migration Health Officer Jobs): Recently IOM Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 8th July 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 12th July 2021.
IOM’s presence in Ethiopia goes back to 1995 when it initially implemented the Return of Qualified African Nationals (RQAN) project. The objective of this project was to compensate for the shortage of qualified human resource in developing countries like Ethiopia and thereby assist national development.
In 2005, IOM took a bold step to designate the mission in Ethiopia as Special Liaison Mission (IOM/SLM) with liaison functions to the African Union (AU), United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), and the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD).
IOM Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||IOM Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Migration Health Officer|
|Opening Date||30th June 2021|
|Closing Date||12th July 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IOM Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Contract
- Qualification: University degree in Medicine from an accredited academic institution plus Master’s degree in Community of Public Health, Medical Specialization in Infectious Diseases, Tropical Medicine or other related fields from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience; or University degree in Medicine from an accredited academic institution with at least seven years of professional work experience.
- Work Experience: Working experience in the domain of medicine, four years of which is continuous clinical experience (either in clinical set-ups or immigration / resettlement medical examinations or health assessments).
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Jijiga, Somali Region, Ethiopia
- Position: Migration Health Officer
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment
system, by 12 July 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
IOM only accepts duly completed applications submitted through the IOM e-Recruitment
system. The online tool also allows candidates to track the status of their application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information please refer to: www.iom.int/recruitment Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 12th July 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: ethiopia.iom.int
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.