Interpol Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Secondment – Driver Jobs): Recently Interpol Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Nov. 25, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 15, 2022.
Interpol Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Interpol Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Secondment – Driver|
|Opening Date||Nov. 25, 2022|
|Closing Date||December 15, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Interpol Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Title of the post: SECONDMENT – Driver
- Reference of the post: INT03631
- Directorate: Special Representative of INTERPOL to the African Union
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Length and type of contract: 3 Years, Secondment
- Grade: 10
- Number of posts: 1
- Security level: Basic
- Deadline for application: 15 December 2022
- Driving qualifications, preferably from a police training school, to drive all categories of vehicles.
- A police security background or training is also required.
- Clean driving license.
- Experience in the area of security and driving within a police organization is required.
- Professional fluency in English is required.
- A high degree of flexibility is required, given the irregular hours for such a post.
- A highly developed sense of observation in order to anticipate any potential problems.
- Ability to react quickly as and when the need arises.
- Ability to anticipate potential difficulties relating to security, traffic conditions etc.
- Discretion, confidentiality, diplomacy, tact.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Smart appearance.
In addition to the requirements, the following Assets and Special Aptitudes would be beneficial:
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of security and driving within a police organization would be
- Working knowledge of a second official language of the Organization (Arabic, French or Spanish) would
be an asset.
- Experience working in an international environment would be highly desirable, for example
employment in an international organization, or participation in international working groups, joint
international projects, etc.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Interpol Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.interpol.int to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on December 15, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.interpol.int
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.