Interpol Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Policy Analyst Jobs): Recently Interpol Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 21, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 09, 2023.
Interpol Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Interpol Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Policy Analyst|
|Opening Date||July 21, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 09, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Interpol Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Title of the post: Policy Analyst
- Reference of the post: INT04068
- Directorate: Executive Directorate Partnerships and Planning
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia**
- Length and type of contract: 30 Month 31 March 2026*, Project – Fixed-Term contract**
- Grade: 5
- Number of posts: 1
- Security level: Basic
- Deadline for application: 9 August 2023
- A minimum of three-to-four years’ education at a University in the field of political science or law.
- At least three years’ experience in research and strategic/analysis on contemporary international security threats, in law enforcement organization or in
another organization dealing with crime-related issues.
- Working experience in Africa would be an asset.
- Professional fluency in English (written and oral) is required
- Working knowledge in French (written and oral) is required
- A good working knowledge of Arabic would be an asset.
Specific abilities required
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS PowerPoint in particular)
- Flexibility to perform a range of different tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner, and ability to set priorities
- Personal and professional maturity
- Ability to work in teams as well as individually
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good social skills, particularly in a multicultural environment
- Initiative, creativity (original thinking) and curiosity
- Ability to develop and maintain professional networks
- Ability to synthesize
- Good listening skills
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Interpol Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.interpol.int to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on August 09, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.interpol.int
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.