Interpol Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Specialized Officer Jobs): Recently Interpol Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on January 08, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 06, 2022.
Interpol Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Interpol Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Specialized Officer|
|Opening Date||January 08, 2022|
|Closing Date||March 06, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Interpol Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: Three-to-four years’ education at a university or other specialized higher education (preferably in Law, Public Policy or Police Management). Suitable legal/Law Enforcement Training.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in law enforcement. 10 years’ experience is required if the incumbent does not have the minimum level of education required.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Language: Fluency in English and/or French is required/ Fluency or proficiency in at least one other official working language of the Organization would be an additional asset.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Specialized Officer.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Interpol Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.interpol.int to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on March 06, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.interpol.int
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.