Interpol Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Crimes against Children Specialized Officer Jobs): Recently Interpol Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on January 27, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Feb. 16, 2023.
Interpol Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Interpol Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Crimes against Children Specialized Officer|
|Opening Date||January 27, 2023|
|Closing Date||Feb. 16, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Interpol Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Title of the post: Crimes against Children Specialized Officer
- Reference of the post: INT03728
- Directorate: Organized and Emerging Crimes
- Duty station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Length and type of contract: 18 Month*, Project – Fixed-Term contract
- Grade: 5
- Number of posts: 1
- Security level: Basic
- Deadline for application: 16 February 2023
- Three to four years’ education at a university or other specialized higher education establishment.
- Three years of experience in crimes against children in a law enforcement agency or organization. Ten years of experience is required if the post holder does not have the required level of education
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in another official working language of the organization (Arabic, French and Spanish) would be an additional asset.
- Proficiency in additional languages used in the region would be an additional asset.
Specific skills required
- Integrity, honesty and high moral commitment;
- Experience in international interaction and cooperation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, liaison and trust building capabilities.
- Thoroughness and timeliness;
- Self-motivation and initiative;
- A strive for quality and achievement.
Special aptitudes required
- Ability to work with explicit and graphic child sexual exploitation material such as images and videos on a regular basis.
- Ability to work in an international and dynamic environment, demanding frequent interaction and
- Personal and professional maturity
- Ability to work seamlessly as a member of a team;
- Ability to present in front of various audiences, in a clear, flowing and inspiring manner;
- Ability to draft high quality documents and presentations;
- Ability to think/plan operationally and strategically and transform initiatives into new working practices;
- Ability to work in a team or independently, in an organized and disciplined manner;
- Readiness for frequent travel abroad, ability to adapt to local conditions and customs.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Interpol Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.interpol.int to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on Feb. 16, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.interpol.int
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.