Interpeace Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (02 Junior Police Advisors Jobs): Recently Interpeace Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 08, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 15, 2022.
Interpeace is an international organization that prevents violence and builds lasting peace. We have 25 years of experience working in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Latin America.
Violent conflict tears apart societies and colors all relationships. Interpeace builds trust as the glue that bring societies back together.
Many solutions to conflict do not last because they are imposed or do not take fully into account the views and needs of those who are most affected. Interpeace works to have solutions designed and led locally from the grassroot communities to the most senior decision-making levels.
Interpeace Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Interpeace Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Junior Police Advisors|
|Opening Date||March 08, 2022|
|Closing Date||March 15, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Interpeace Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Reporting to: Country Representative.
- Qualification: Candidates with relevant qualifications, experience, a tertiary degree, and fluent in English and Amharic. Previous work experience on police in general and community police in particular is highly desirable. Education: Tertiary degree in policing, international relations, political science, development, management, or related field.
- Work Experience: Five years of relevant experience in security sector in Ethiopia in general and community policing in particular Professional experience in academia. Excellent knowledge of INGOs work in Ethiopia particularly those working on peacebuilding. Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Junior Police Advisors.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Interpeace Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|For consideration for this opportunity, please submit the CV, motivation letter and financial budget to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th March 2022, 23:59 pm, Addis Ababa time. “Junior Police Advisors, Addis Ababa” MUST BE included in the subject line of the application email to be considered. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis by Partnership strategy working group, early applications are encouraged.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on March 15, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.interpeace.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.