Interpeace Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Finance and Administration Manager Jobs): Recently Interpeace Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 3rd April 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 18th April 2021.
Interpeace is an international organization that prevents violence and builds lasting peace. We have 25 years of experience working in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Latin America.
Violent conflict tears apart societies and colors all relationships. Interpeace builds trust as the glue that bring societies back together.
Many solutions to conflict do not last because they are imposed or do not take fully into account the views and needs of those who are most affected. Interpeace works to have solutions designed and led locally from the grassroot communities to the most senior decision-making levels.
Interpeace Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Interpeace Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Finance and Administration Manager|
|Opening Date||3rd April 2021|
|Closing Date||18th April 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Interpeace Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Contract
- Contract Type and Duration: 1.5 years, then possible 1-year renewable
- Qualification: Tertiary degree and a professional qualification in finance such as Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, Master of Business Administration or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Understanding of and experience in financial management within the context of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Finance and Administration Manager
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Interpeace Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18 April 2021. “Finance and Administration Manager – Ethiopia” MUST BE included in the subject line of the application email to be considered. The application must include:
1. Have you ever been criminally convicted or subject to any criminal or administrative penalty by any competent authority? If yes, please specify:
2. Have you ever been terminated or separated (e.g. contract termination, dismissal, non-renewal) or subject to any disciplinary measure or sanction by your employer for fraud, harassment, sexual harassment, sexual exploitation or sexual abuse?
3. Have you ever resigned while under investigation or during disciplinary proceedings?
I confirm the accuracy of the information provided, with the understanding that Interpeace will conduct reference checks to verify relevant information.
I understand that if any false or misleading information is provided in my application, or any material fact suppressed, I may not be employed, of if I am employed, I may be dismissed.
Interpeace values diversity among its staff and aims to achieve gender equality both through gender parity at all levels of the organisation and the promotion of a gender dimension in all its work. We welcome applications from women and men, and those with disabilities.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 18th April 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
- Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Advisor = Last Date = 18th April 2021
- Ethiopia Country Representative = Last Date = 18th April 2021
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.interpeace.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.