Injibara University Vacancy 2022 (07 Language Development Specialist, Culture Researcher, and More Jobs): Recently Injibara University has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on April 19, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 29, 2022.
Injibara University Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Injibara University|
|Post Name||Language Development Specialist, Culture Researcher, and More|
|Opening Date||April 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 29, 2022|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Injibara University Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: University Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Work Experience: 2/4/6/8 years experience
- Professions: Animal-Science, Anthropology, Archeology-And-Heritage-Management, Arts, Culture, Graphic-Design, Heritage-Conservation, History, Language-And-Literature, Music-Teacher, Sociology, Theatrical-Art, Tourism
- Salary Offer: ETB 9056, 7071, 8017, 4609
- Workplace: Amhara
- Position: Language Development Specialist, Culture Researcher, and More
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Injibara University must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.inu.edu.et to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on April 29, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Official Website: www.inu.edu.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.