IMC Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Emergency GBV Manager Jobs): Recently IMC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 19th April 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 30 April 2021.
IMC Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||IMC Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Emergency GBV Manager|
|Opening Date||19th April 2021|
|Closing Date||30 April 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IMC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Contract Jobs
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree, or relevant level of experience required. Advanced degree an advantage, particularly in related fields including Social Work, Public Health, International Development or Gender Studies.
- Work Experience: Minimum Five years related experience, preferably direct experience with GBV programming, years with increasing responsibilities including at least two to three years in similar management position in an INGO environment.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Emergency GBV Manager
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with International Medical Corp (IMC Ethiopia) must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at internationalmedicalcorps.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 30 April 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: internationalmedicalcorps.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.