IMC Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Infectious Disease Advisor Jobs): Recently IMC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on April 04, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 30, 2022.
IMC Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||IMC Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Infectious Disease Advisor|
|Opening Date||April 04, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 30, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IMC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Contract Jobs.
- Qualification: Typically, a Medical degree, with a Master’s degree in Public health preferred. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- Work Experience: Typically, 8+years of relevant and progressive experience managing health projects, providing strategic technical assistance for high-value, multi-partner complex projects implemented in international.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Infectious Disease Advisor.
Job Full Requirement
- Typically, a Medical degree, with a Master’s degree in Public health preferred. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- Typically, 8+years of relevant and progressive experience managing health projects, providing strategic technical assistance for high-value, multi-partner complex projects implemented in international development and/or humanitarian settings, including 6+ years of international humanitarian experience.
- Experience providing technical leadership for health service delivery and health systems strengthening programming, specifically.
- Experience with health systems strengthening in fragile and insecure settings is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar, dedicated technical leadership role for a multi-year project preferred.
- Demonstrated experience designing and managing projects with focus in the areas of infectious diseases management and prevention, health systems strengthening, and capacity development at national and local levels; experience with health projects employing diverse implementation modalities and technical strategies or approaches for development settings preferred.
- Experience leading and/or supporting capacity strengthening initiatives with local stakeholders in diverse health technical areas, particularly with government stakeholders.
- Recognized achievements in cultivating and maintaining internal and external relationships to achieve project goals.
- Demonstrated experience managing technical teams, employing both in-person and remote management approaches to supervision of staff in various locations.
- Demonstrated skills in coordinating, facilitating, and managing complex processes with diverse team members, across a large consortium of partners and/or across consecutive years of multi-year health project.
- Strong knowledge of standards and guidelines for health programming and protection against SEA, coordination, and data management.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, creativity, acute problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of foreign aid architecture, including humanitarian and development funding mechanisms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong familiarity with USAID rules and regulations, including policies and procedures regarding human resources, grants management; financial management and reporting, and procurement processes strongly preferred.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with International Medical Corp (IMC Ethiopia) must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit internationalmedicalcorps.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on April 30, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: internationalmedicalcorps.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.