ILRI Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Accountant – Internal/External Jobs): Recently ILRI Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Sep. 27, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Oct. 06, 2022.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works for better lives through livestock in developing countries. ILRI is co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, has 14 offices across Asia and Africa, employs some 700 staff and has an annual operating budget of about USD80 million.
ILRI is a CGIAR research centre, a global research partnership for a food-secure future. CGIAR science is dedicated to reducing poverty, enhancing food and nutrition security, and improving natural resources and ecosystem services. Its research is carried out by 15 CGIAR centres in close collaboration with hundreds of partners, including national and regional research institutes, civil society organizations, academia, development organizations and the private sector. www.cgiar.org
ILRI Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI Ethiopia)
|Accountant – Internal/External
|Sep. 27, 2022
|Oct. 06, 2022
ILRI Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary: Birr 31,979 per month (negotiable depending on salary history of the candidate).
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Position: Accountant – Internal/External
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting certification is an added advantage
- At least five years of relevant experience in an international organization or NGO
- High computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Accounting software)
- Good written and oral communication in English language
- Integrity and capacity to keep confidential information
- Ability to organize work and archives efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural organization
- Knowledge of Quick Books is a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an added advantage
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ILRI Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Applications: Applicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae; names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to be included in the curriculum vitae. The position and reference number: REF: A/C/31/22 should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the cover letter. All applications to be submitted online on our recruitment portal: http://ilri.simplicant.com on or before 6 October 2022.
CIMMYT/ILRI does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or training).
To find more about CIMMYT, visit our Website at www.cimmyt.org
To find out more about working at ILRI visit our website at http://www.ilri.org/
Suitably qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on Oct. 06, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
P.O. Box 5689
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251-11 617 2000
Fax: +251-11 617 2001
Official Website: www.ilri.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.