ILRI Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Research Officer I Jobs): Recently ILRI Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 11 December 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 23 December 2021.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works for better lives through livestock in developing countries. ILRI is co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, has 14 offices across Asia and Africa, employs some 700 staff and has an annual operating budget of about USD80 million.
ILRI is a CGIAR research centre, a global research partnership for a food-secure future. CGIAR science is dedicated to reducing poverty, enhancing food and nutrition security, and improving natural resources and ecosystem services. Its research is carried out by 15 CGIAR centres in close collaboration with hundreds of partners, including national and regional research institutes, civil society organizations, academia, development organizations and the private sector. www.cgiar.org
ILRI Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Research Officer I|
|Opening Date||11 December 2021|
|Closing Date||23 December 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
ILRI Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Qualification: Master’s degree in economics, agricultural/development economics, social sciences, public health, or related discipline.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years experience after Masters’ degree in a similar position.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Salary: birr 24,599 to birr 36,898 (negotiable depending on salary history of the candidate).
- Position: Research Officer I.
- Proficiency in using statistical packages, including STATA and qualitative analysis software, such as NVivo, ATLAS.ti or other
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, qualitative analysis skills preferred
- Thorough knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and data management
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Previous work experience and knowledge desired on topics including youth employment training, pubic health, including sexual and reproductive health and impact evaluation
- Excellent organization and communication skills, as well as ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, including for data collection and program monitoring visits to field sites
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ILRI Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Applications: Applicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae; names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to be included in the curriculum vitae. The position and reference number: RO/IFPRI/32/21 should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the cover letter. All applications to be submitted online on our recruitment portal: http://ilri.simplicant.com by clicking on the “Apply Now” tab above before 23 December 2021.
To find more about IFPRI, visit our Website at http://www.ifpri.org/
To find out more about working at ILRI visit our website at https://www.ilri.org
Suitably qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Subscribe by email to ILRI jobs alert
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 23 December 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
P.O. Box 5689
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251-11 617 2000
Fax: +251-11 617 2001
Official Website: www.ilri.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.