ILO Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Skills Development Officer Jobs): Recently ILO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 03, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 31, 2023.
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN. The ILO has 187 member states: 186 out of 193 UN member states plus the Cook Islands. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with around 40 field offices around the world, and employs some 2,700 staff from over 150 nations, of whom 900 work in technical cooperation programmes and projects.
ILO Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||International Labour Organization (ILO Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Skills Development Officer|
|Opening Date||March 03, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 31, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
ILO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Publication date: 01 March 2023
- Application deadline (midnight local time): 31 March 2023
- Vacancy no.: DC/ADDIS ABABA/NO/2023/02
- Job ID: 10511
- Department: RO-Africa
- Organization Unit: CO-Addis Ababa
- Contract type: Fixed Term
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Skills Development Officer.
- An advanced university degree in development, business management, social science, economics, labour, technical and vocational education or a related discipline/field.
- At least five years’ experience in the area of skills development, project design, management and implementation. Familiarity with ILO policies, technical programmes and procedures
- Experience working with the United Nations, ministries of labour or other government ministries, departments and agencies, would be an added advantage, as would experience of working in crisis and refugee settings.
- Excellent knowledge and command of English. Knowledge of Somali language will have added value.
- Proven ability to take ownership of all responsibilities, to act with integrity and transparency by maintaining social, ethical and organisational norms, and to meet all commitments within the prescribed time, cost and quality standards.
- Good knowledge of the market systems approach and entrepreneurship promotion tools
- Ability to develop clear strategic goals consistent with the programme’s objectives, and to design and synthesise strategies for programme development.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and excellent interpersonal skills.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ILO Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.ilo.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on March 31, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
International Labour Organization (ILO Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ilo.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.