ILO Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Project Manager Jobs): Recently ILO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on Oct. 24, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before Nov. 03, 2022.
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN. The ILO has 187 member states: 186 out of 193 UN member states plus the Cook Islands. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with around 40 field offices around the world, and employs some 2,700 staff from over 150 nations, of whom 900 work in technical cooperation programmes and projects.
ILO Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||International Labour Organization (ILO Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Opening Date||Oct. 24, 2022|
|Closing Date||Nov. 03, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
ILO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Project Manager.
- Advanced university degree in law, economics, management, international development, social sciences or a related field.
- At least seven years of relevant professional experience, including three years at the international level, in labour migration issues including experience working with officials of ministries of labour, education, TVET, statistics, foreign affairs, social partners and migration institutions and associations. Record of familiarity with ILO policies and procedures, including development cooperation procedures would be an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of English. Working level of French is an asset.
- Proven ability to take ownership of all responsibilities, to act with integrity and transparency by maintaining social, ethical and organisational norms, and to meet all commitments within the prescribed time, cost and quality standards.
- Ability to develop clear strategic goals consistent with the project/program’s objectives, and to design and synthesise strategies for program development. Ability to evaluate and monitor technical cooperation activities and projects.
- Ability to advocate and provide first-line practical policy advice.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively in a team, and to promote coordination and exchange across countries and regions.
- Ability to develop training materials, alternative courses of action, project proposals, policy, procedural matters and present them at high-level meetings.
- Ability to promote a knowledge sharing and learning culture across project offices, coordinate with other related development cooperation projects, and to focus and guide others to meet objectives at individual and group level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write accurate reports and to build networks to obtain cooperation with partners.
- Proven capacity to initiate and implement development cooperation programmes and activities with ILO constituents and NGOs, including negotiation skills with governments, social partners and to mobilise the support of international donor agencies and provide quality services.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or environment, and to adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures.
- Drive to seek or encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to organisation challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ILO Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.ilo.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on Nov. 03, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
International Labour Organization (ILO Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ilo.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.