ILO Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Intern- Communications Jobs): Recently ILO Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 02, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 30, 2022.
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN. The ILO has 187 member states: 186 out of 193 UN member states plus the Cook Islands. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with around 40 field offices around the world, and employs some 2,700 staff from over 150 nations, of whom 900 work in technical cooperation programmes and projects.
ILO Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||International Labour Organization (ILO Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Intern- Communications|
|Opening Date||September 02, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 30, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
ILO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Intern- Communications.
- Completed BA or equivalent degree in Communications, Digital communications with knowledge of international politics, Public relations, Journalism, Marketing
- The candidate should be enrolled in their final year of graduate degree programme (master`s degree) or should have completed such a programme no longer than 1 years ago
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience (up to 1 year) in research and/or work experience related to communications would be an advantage Should have excellent skills, in writing, presentation and research.
- Digital/ computer skills Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Photoshop or other photo/video editing software, publisher, social media (twitter, LinkedIn…).
- Fluent knowledge (both oral and written) of English and Amharic languages. Working knowledge of Somali language is an advantage.
- Adaptable to an international, multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Positive attitude and ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time
- Ability to produce quality results under deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Show willingness to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Knowledge of the general procedures and practices of public information and related office administrative procedure and policies
- Flexible and open to learning about a variety of topics, ILO writing house style, and new experiences
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with ILO Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.ilo.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on September 30, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
International Labour Organization (ILO Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ilo.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.