IFRC Vacancy 2022 (01 RCCE Technical Coordinator Jobs): Recently IFRC has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 12, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 23, 2022.
IFRC Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)|
|Post Name||RCCE Technical Coordinator|
|Opening Date||May 12, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 23, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IFRC Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: An advanced university degree in a relevant area such as social sciences/behavioural/communication sciences or equivalent experience is required.
- Work Experience: Demonstrable technical experience (7 year+) in risk communications, social and behaviour change communication and community engagement in epidemics, working at a regional level is required.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: RCCE Technical Coordinator.
Qualification Full Details
- An advanced university degree in a relevant area such as social sciences/behavioural/communication sciences or equivalent experience is required
- IMPACT or equivalent knowledge is preferred
- Experience in and knowledge of project management is required
- Demonstrable technical experience (7 year+) in risk communications, social and behaviour change communication and community engagement in epidemics, working at a regional level is required
- Experience in setting up and managing projects with a qualitative data collection focus, with sources such as community feedback mechanisms, interviews, focus group discussions, social media posts, etc. is required
- Proven field working experience in complex emergencies of managing international humanitarian operations is required
- Experience of coordinating interagency working groups to achieve common goals in health or other emergencies is required
- Experience of leading social science research and/or community feedback systems, including presenting and advocating for action based on findings is required
- Experience working with WHO, UNICEF, IFRC and/or other partner organizations is required
- Experience of working with UN Humanitarian Coordination Teams, clusters and health emergencies coordination systems is required
- Experience in building consensus and brokering partnerships is required
- Experience of leading and supporting multi-disciplinary and geographically remote teams is required
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a challenging and highly fluid environment, handle constant change and stay flexible is required
- A good understanding of information management (including data flows, protection and analysis), as well as qualitative and quantitative data collection methods is preferred
- Red Cross Red Crescent experience is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Language
- Previous working experience in the Africa Continent is required
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, able to identify key challenges and humanitarian needs and bring partners together to address these and design a coordinated and effective response is required
- Good coordination and negotiation skills, with the capacity to build partnerships across organisations and bring people together to collaborate on RCCE approaches and activities is required
- Sound knowledge of institutional coordination structures, mandates, policies and guidelines pertaining to humanitarian affairs and public health emergency response, and knowledge of the institutions of the UN system and key partners is required
- Excellent project management skills, able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously, to a high standard and to deadline is required
- Highly motivated, self-starter and team player able to lead a process, engage others and create ownership, across multiple countries and cultures, both in person and remotely is required
- Clear and engaging written and verbal communication skills is required
- Proven good judgment and ability to work with complete integrity and confidentiality is required
- High degree of discretion, tact, and sensitivity in dealing with internal and external clients and stakeholders at all levels is required
- Programme and project management skills is required
- Ability to work within and lead multi-cultural, multilingual, and multidisciplinary teams is required
- Fluently spoken and written English is required
- Good command of another IFRC official language (French, Spanish or Arabic) is preferred
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with IFRC must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.ifrc.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on May 23, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ifrc.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.