IFC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Investment Analyst Jobs): Recently IFC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on July 21, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before August 01, 2023.
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
IFC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||International Finance Corporation (IFC Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Investment Analyst|
|Opening Date||July 21, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 01, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IFC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Investment Analyst
- Job #: req23608
- Organization: IFC
- Sector: Upstream
- Grade: GE
- Term Duration: 2 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Required Language(s): English
- Preferred Language(s): Amharic, Arabic, French
- Closing Date: 8/1/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Qualification Full Details
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, International Relations, Science, Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Up to 3 years work experience in project and credit analysis with a major financial institution, consulting company or large corporation a plus, although very strong candidates with limited prior experience will also be considered;
- Genuine commitment to development and to the World Bank Group and IFC’s mission, strategy, and values.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills including corporate/project finance.
- Ability to develop complex financial models.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and database skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, while working on multiple projects.
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to take initiative and work across organizational boundaries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English a must, Arabic, French and/or Portuguese desirable.
- Local knowledge and experience in African markets is a plus.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide research and analysis on relevant sectors, markets, and companies.
- Analyze financial statements and prepare financial models.
- Prepare project-related documents for internal and external audiences.
- Participate in all aspects of IFC’s project processing cycle from project development to disbursement.
- Participate in the execution of IFC’s project development investments with a strong focus on achieving bankable projects.
- Support the Upstream team with overall project management, planning, and monitoring of deliverables to ensure timely and quality delivery of the work program.
- Collaborate efficiently with a range of industry and regional IFC colleagues
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with International Finance Corporation must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.ifc.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on August 01, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ifc.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.