IFC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023 (01 Operations Officer Jobs): Recently IFC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 13, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before May 22, 2023.
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
IFC Ethiopia Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||International Finance Corporation (IFC Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Operations Officer|
|Opening Date||May 13, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 22, 2023|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IFC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Operations Officer
- Job #: req22641
- Organization: IFC
- Sector: Operations
- Grade: GG
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
- Location: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia
- Required Language(s): English
- Preferred Language(s): Amharic
- Closing Date: 5/22/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Qualification Full Details
- Master’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in economics, business, agribusiness, or a related area.
- A minimum of 10 years of private sector operational experience in agribusiness, private sector development, agricultural development, or a related field.
- Experience working on agricultural supply chain issues with private sector clients, governments, development partners and other sector stakeholders.
- Track record in managing diverse teams which include consultants and client representatives to achieve common business goals and objectives.
- A proven track record in working with private sector, business development efforts, client negotiations, nurturing client relationships and resolving challenging issues.
- A demonstrated ability to understand what makes businesses succeed, to develop innovative solutions and to challenge the status quo to enhance private sector opportunities.
- Recognized as a team player, collaborator, communicator, and strategic thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently throughout Ethiopia, or other designated countries.
Duties and Accountabilities
The role and responsibilities of the position will include but not be limited to:
- Develop, manage, and supervise implementation of Upstream & Advisory projects in the agribusiness sector with IFC clients in Ethiopia and/or other designated countries.
- Deploy internal and/or external expertise and manage consultants to ensure the most effective and efficient implementation of client projects.
- Ensure delivery of project results in accordance with approved project plans and impact measurement targets.
- Organize and implement business development activities and support follow up on identified opportunities.
- Support coordination with development partners and lead semi-annual reporting obligations.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders, clients, partners, beneficiaries etc.
- Participate in key client events including monthly or other periodic operational committee meetings.
- Act as a key contact point for IFC MAS Upstream activities in Ethiopia and other designated countries including monitoring relevant macroeconomic and sector-specific issues.
- Ensure compliance with WBG internal systems, including project governance, procurement, budget processes.
- Contribute to knowledge management practices with internal and external audiences.
- Support IFC Regional and Country Office Operations as required.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with International Finance Corporation must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.ifc.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on May 22, 2023. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ifc.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.