IFC Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (01 Senior Operations Officer Jobs): Recently IFC Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on 2nd June 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before 14th June 2021.
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
IFC Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||International Finance Corporation (IFC Ethiopia)|
|Post Name||Senior Operations Officer|
|Opening Date||2nd June 2021|
|Closing Date||14th June 2021|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
IFC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or a closely related field, or professional certification (CPA, CFA).
- Work Experience: At least 12-15 years’ experience in private sector development, with a focus on delivering investment climate reforms in at least 2 regions and across a variety of markets.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Position: Senior Operations Officer
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with International Finance Corporation must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at www.ifc.org to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on 14th June 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.ifc.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.