Hiwot Ethiopia Vacancy 2022 (01 Woreda Social Accountability Expert Jobs): Recently Hiwot Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on September 26, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before September 26, 2022.
Hiwot Ethiopia Vacancy 2022
|Woreda Social Accountability Expert
|September 21, 2022
|September 26, 2022
Hiwot Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: HR Department
- Salary Offer: Negotiable
- Workplace: Addis Ababa with frequent travel of the organization project site
- Position: Woreda Social Accountability Expert
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.hiwotet.org
- BA in social science
- Four years SA experience at woreda level
- Basic computer literacy and willingness to learn mobile application technology
- Gender and/or social inclusion expertise an advantage
- Proven knowledge on safeguarding children and adult at risk
- Strong training and facilitation skills
- Good networker – active on the ground
- Willingness to spend significant time to create a rapport and partnership with key SA key stakeholders (local government, community structures and council)
- Proven English speaking and writing skills
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Hiwot Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements (each position) should submit their CVs and relevant documents with five consecutive days starting from September 21,2022 announcement to the Administration and Finance Department through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on September 26, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.