Heritage Study and Protection Authority Ethiopia Vacancy 2021 (11 Accountant, Lawyer, Secretary, and more Jobs): Recently Heritage Study and Protection Authority Ethiopia has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on October 08, 2021. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before October 21, 2021.
Heritage Study and Protection Authority Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|Hiring Organization||Heritage Study and Protection Authority Ethiopia|
|Post Name||Accountant, Lawyer, Secretary, and more.|
|Opening Date||October 08, 2021|
|Closing Date||October 21, 2021|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Heritage Study and Protection Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance/ Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- Professions: Accounting, Finance Management, History, Law, Office Administration, Secretary, Social History.
- Work Experience: 0/02/04/06 years experience.
- Salary Offer: 7071, 4609, 3934.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Accountant, Lawyer, Secretary, and more.
- HelpLine Number: 0111540954/ 0111540060.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Heritage Study and Protection Authority Ethiopia must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit a website to fill the application.
Note: Candidates should apply online before the closing date of application on October 21, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Heritage Study and Protection Authority Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.