Heifer International Vacancy 2022 (01 Director of Finance Jobs): Recently Heifer International has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 28, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before April 08, 2022.
Heifer International Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Heifer International|
|Post Name||Director of Finance|
|Opening Date||March 28, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 08, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Heifer International Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management Accounting, Business Administration, or related field, plus ten (10) years of related experience and two (2) years in a supervisory role or master’s degree in Accounting, Management Accounting, Business Administration or related field, plus eight (8) years of related experience and two (2) years in a supervisory role.
- Work Experience: Experience Only.
- Salary Offer: As Per Rules.
- Workplace: Addis Ababa.
- Position: Director of Finance.
- Experience in a donor-funded international development environment with compliance requirements of the U.S. government and institutional funders for international development, such USAID, EU, IFAD, DFID, mega-foundations and others.
- Project management experience, with project management certification a plus.
Most Critical Proficiencies
- Knowledge of the NGO business sector, including compliance requirements of the government; Knowledge of institutional funders for international development, a plus.
- Knowledge of operating in a multi-currency environment.
- Ability to navigate financial and non-financial data gathering and analytics; technically adept with ability to quickly learn and maximize usage of technology and software; effective user of Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate skill in MS Excel.
- Effective communicator and influencer with ability to clearly convey complex financial issues in a clear format for non-finance professions across various levels of the organization, motivating continuous and collaborative improvement.
- Proficient in the local country generally accepted accounting principles, fiscal statutes and payroll management statutes.
- Experience with accounting systems and systems conversions.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands
- Ability to work under pressure, perform multiple tasks and manage consistently competing priorities; comfortable in rapidly changing environment. Must be flexible and able to improvise to handle a variety of situations.
- Ability to effectively mentor and train individuals and teams using participatory methodologies. Strong facilitation skills preferred.
- Ability to work with delicate personnel situations and to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain close relationships and work with team members from a distance and with limited opportunity for personal interaction.
- Constant sitting and working at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Constant face-to-face, electronic and telephone communication with colleagues at different levels of the organization and the general public.
- Ability to prepare documents and other materials in a well-designed and attractive format, with attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work outside of normal business hours.
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Adequate physical condition necessary to travel to project sites in rural areas.
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Heifer International must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.heifer.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on April 08, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.heifer.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.