Hawassa University Vacancy 2023 (01 Assistant Professor and above Jobs): Recently Hawassa University has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on March 17, 2023. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before March 27, 2023.
Hawassa University (HU) was established four and a half decades ago with the opening of ‘Awassa College of Agriculture’- ACA in 1976. HU has become a full-fledged university, at the turn of the 21st. Century. Specifically, the name HU was coined in 2000, following the fusion of ACA with two other colleges, namely ‘Wondo Genet College of Forestry’ – WCF- (established in 1978) and ‘Dilla College of Teacher Education & Health Sciences’- DCTEHS (established in 1996). However, the three colleges: ACA, WCF and DCTEHS were collectively known as ‘Debub University’ for less than a decade before the formation of HU.
Hawassa University Vacancy 2023
|Hiring Organization||Hawassa University|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor and above|
|Opening Date||March 17, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 27, 2023|
|Job Category||University Jobs|
Hawassa University Job Vacancy 2023 Details
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Educational Qualification: PhD
- Department: Biosystems Engineering
- Specialization: GIS & Remote Sensing (Geodetic Engineering)
- Salary Offer: As per University Scale
- Workplace: Hawassa
- Position: Assistant Professor and above
If you are an Ethiopian job seeker interested in working with Hawassa University, you can apply by following these steps:
- Read the job vacancy announcement notification carefully to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the position.
- Visit the official website of Hawassa University at www.hu.edu.et to access the application form.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and professional details, including your educational qualifications, work experience, and contact information.
- Submit the completed application form before the closing date of March 27, 2023. It is important to submit your application before the deadline as late applications may not be considered.
- If you require further information or have any questions about the application process, check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details provided in the job vacancy announcement notification.
In summary, if you are interested in working with Hawassa University, make sure to read the job vacancy announcement notification carefully, visit the official website to access the application form, fill out the form with your details, and submit the application before the closing date. Good luck with your application!
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.hu.edu.et
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.