Handicap International Vacancy 2022 (01 Protection and MHPSS Technical Specialist Jobs): Recently Handicap International has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on May 26, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before June 15, 2022.
Handicap International is an independent international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside disabled and vulnerable people in over 60 countries worldwide.
It was founded in 1982 to provide help in refugee camps in Cambodia and Thailand. Headquartered in France and Belgium, since its creation, it has opened branches in six other countries : Switzerland, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada and the United States.
Handicap International Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Handicap International|
|Post Name||Protection and MHPSS Technical Specialist|
|Opening Date||April 01, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 15, 2022|
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|
Handicap International Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Qualification: You hold a university degree in (Master’s level or equivalent) in social work, mental health, psychology or related fields from a recognized university or academic institute.
- Work Experience: At least 4 years of field professional experience in the field of Protection and MHPSS for an INGOS.
- Language: fluent in English.
- Salary Offer: Salary from 2448€ gross/month upon experience.
- Workplace: SOMALIA, Ethiopia.
- Position: Protection and MHPSS Technical Specialist.
- You hold a university degree in (Master’s level or equivalent) in social work, mental health, psychology or related fields from a recognized university or academic institute
- At least 4 years of field professional experience in the field of Protection and MHPSS for an INGOS
- You have full knowledge of at least one profession in Protection as well as MHPSS
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience in participating in humanitarian coordination mechanisms especially Protection/Health Cluster
- You like to work as part of a team/network
At HI, the conditions offered are up to your commitment and adapted to the context of your mission. https://hi.org/en/join-the-team
- 6 months renewable assignment
- International contract starting from mid-June 2022
- The international contract provides social cover adapted to your situation:
- Unemployment insurance benefits for EU nationals
- Pension scheme adapted to the situation of our employees: If you already have a personal pension scheme HI will contribute at the same level of your personal monthly contribution with a maximum of 272.53€/month ; If you do not have a personal pension scheme, we will open a private pension account with your contribution of 272.53€/month and a contribution of HI of the same amount
- Medical coverage with 50% of employee contribution
- Repatriation insurance paid by HI
- Salary from 2448€ gross/month upon experience
- Perdiem: 547,61 € net/month – paid in the field
- Paid leaves: 25 days per year;
- R&R: according to the level of the mission Level 1: 1 day per month
? Payment for travel costs (air ticket & visa) and transport of your personal effects (from 12 months of mission)
? Mission of more than 12 months : a child allowance of 100€ per month, per child (from the second child) paid in the field
- open to couples
Support travel costs (air ticket & visa) for accompanying dependent and health/ repatriation insurance if the dependent has no income/
- Housing: individual taken in charge by HI
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with Handicap International must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check their eligibility for the application submission.
- Application Type: Online
|Interested Candidates can fill out the application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to visit www.hi.org to fill out the application.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on June 15, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
|Vacancy Notification||Download PDF|
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website: www.hi.org
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.