GSEZA Vacancy 2022 (03 HRM and General Service Team Leader, and More Jobs): Recently GSEZA has drafted a job vacancy announcement Addis Zemen notification on November 19, 2022. Ethiopian Jobseeker may apply for this job on or before December 01, 2022.
GSEZA Vacancy 2022
|Hiring Organization||Geda Special Economic Zone Authority (GSEZA)|
|Post Name||HRM and General Service Team Leader, and More|
|Opening Date||November 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||December 01, 2022|
|Job Category||Reporter Jobs|
GSEZA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Department: HR Department.
- Salary Offer: As per rules.
- Workplace: Adama.
- Position: HRM and General Service Team Leader, and More.
|01.||Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Team Leader||BA/ BSc, MA/ MSc degree in Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Public Administration, Project Management, Journalism and Communication or related field of study.||06/ 04 years of relevant experience.|
|02.||HRM and General Service Team Leader||BA/ BSc, MA/ MSc degree in Management, Public Administration, Human Resources Management Business Administration or equivalent qualification.||06/ 04 years of relevant experience.|
|03.||Service Vehicle Driver||Grade 10/ 12 Complete, 10+1 (Level I), 10+2 (Level II), 10+3 (level III), in Auto Mechanics, General Mechanics any and permitted grade license to driver Bus 4.||08/ 04/ 02 0 years of relevant experience and COC certificate for levels.|
On an important note, all Ethiopian job seekers willing to work with GSEZA must read the details job vacancy announcement notification and check the eligibility for the application submission.
- All candidates must come up with original and copy of their education and experience documents and apply physically.
- Terms of Employment for all positions are permanent.
- All qualified candidates must have enough surety.
- For positions No. 1 & 2 candidates’ BA/BSC must be CGP 3.00 & above for males and 2.6 & above for females.
- Qualified candidates must have interest to work at Adama.
- Knowledge of Afan Oromo (Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading Skills) is Mandatory.
- Registration will be held for 10 (ten) days including Saturday starting from the first date of advertisement on newspaper at Gada Special Economic Zone Authority office morning from 3:30-6:00 and afternoon 8:00-10:00 local time GSEZA Building, Adama.
Note: Candidates should apply application before the closing date of application on December 01, 2022. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
Geda Special Economic Zone Authority (GSEZA)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tip: Before you start looking for jobs and completing online job applications, you’ll need an updated version of your resume ready to upload. You may also need a cover letter to apply for some jobs.